Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Ten - Something Extrordinary

So I had to come up with quite a challenge.  Doing something that would really say "I love you" through doing something I don't normally do.  I do a lot, because I love to do a lot.  But there is something I'm not at all fond of.  I am embarrassed to say that I do not like working on his fish tank at all.  It is.....mossy and squishy and gross and I get gaggy just thinking about it.


On the way out of the door, Ron saw that the fish tank was really low on water and asked me if I would take the time to put water in.  It's not a hard job, but it's something I would have wanted to avoid.  So it seemed perfect.  I said yes... with a smile!

Again, nothing big, but I was happy to see how easy it was to - and I feel blessed.



Tomorrow's challenge is:

Dare 11:  What need does your spouse have that you could meet today?  Can you run an errand?  Give a back rub or foot massage?  Is there housework you could help with?  Choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you" and do it with a smile.

Mark 10:51  And Jesus answered and said unto him, What willt thou that I should do unto thee?  The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment