Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dare 27 - I'm sorry for being so hard about being so hard

"I'm sorry that I'm difficult sometimes about wanting things to be my way, honey".



"Uh huh..." he mumbles, looking intently at his computer.

Tap, tap, tap, tap (that's my foot on the floor)

"I'm so sorry honey that I lose my patience when you don't give me attention when I'm asking for it", I say a little louder.

His eyes turn towards me - even if his head still stays pointed at the screen.

"Like now......" I point out.

"Oh," he says, as he breaks his computer trance.  "Oh, yes.  Ha ha ha.  Yes.  I get it."

Okay, that's better.

"I love ya honey", I say sincerely.


Next Challenge - What is one of the greatest needs in your spouse's life right now?  Is there a need you could lift from their shoulders today by a daring act of sacrifice on your part?  Whether the need is big or small, purpose to do what you can to meet the need.

Galatians 6:2  Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment