Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Fifteen - Showing Some Respect

Since I've started these challenges, I have been pretty consistently respectful of Ron's great heart and intelligence.  How wonderful it is to unload that burden of anger and jealously and hurt in order to enjoy the light and blessings of a wonderful man.

Anyway, it certainly made this challenge a snap.  I didn't have to do anything different today then in most days.  Oh, I know, I'm something to do something above the norm....but I do the listed examples everyday already because I LOVE to treat Ron.  He's fun to spoil.

Gotta love that man!  It's impossible not to.


Next Challenge:  Dare 16


Begin praying today for your spouse's heart.  Pray for three specific areas where you desire for God to work in your spouse's life and in your marriage.

John 9:31  Now we know that God heareth not sinners; but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment