Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dare 21 - Intention in my prayer and reading

I have been reading the Lectures on Faith.  This is some deep and heady stuff teaching about what faith was, is and can be.  Faith is an amazing truth and a wonderful tool.  I really would like to learn how to use it fully.




From reading I learned that the faith of God is what made the heavens and earth and not physical exertion. Who knew that Heavenly Father needed faith?  I am really enjoying learning more every day.




I have tried to focus my prayers and efforts on others.

I'm still stumbling and backsliding, but I'm learning and I'm opening myself up.

My husband is amazing and wonderful. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to see this more and more everyday.


Next Challenge - Dare #22 - Love is a choice, not a feeling.  It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction.  Chose today to be committed to love even if Ron has lost most of his interest in receiving it.  Say to them today in words similar to these, "I love you.  Period.  I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return".

Psalm 119:30  I have chosen the way of truth; they judgments have I laid before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment