Friday, October 8, 2010

Dare #17 - Ron's Guard Dog

The challenge is to guard Ron's secrets.  His privacy.  His feelings.

I talked to Ron about this.  I apologized for the times I haven't considered his feelings and needs.

"You see," he said "I have no pride.  Nothing bothers me.  I really don't care."

Ron is unique.  And special.  And marvelous.



So I will guard him, because I do care....about Ron.


Next challenge - Dare #18. Prepare a special dinner at home, just for the two of you.  The dinner can be as nice as you prefer.  Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you've rarely talked about.  Determine to make it an enjoyable evening for you and your mate.


Proverbs 4:7  Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting get understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment