Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 11 - Meeting Needs

Knowing that I'm being challenged about Ron's needs, again - and recognizing that I live my life addressing Ron's needs, I obviously need to go further in this challenge - I need to see the purpose and the lesson in this challenge. 

The scriptural reference to this one confused me at first.  Mark 10:51. 

At first, it seemed disjointed and unrelated.  But I read it again. 

And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee?

The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

Well, OF COURSE that is exactly what I was asking.

So, hopefully by turning my thoughts towards the needs of my beloved - and with JOY, I will receive my sight.


Tommorrow's Challenge:

Dare 12:  Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse.  Tell them you are putting their preference first.

Romans 12:18 - If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men (even Ron - lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment