Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Nine - Hello Honey!

I was challenged to greet my honey with a smile and enthusiasm.  Huh, I thought.  I ALWAYS greet Ron with a smile.  I do!  Don't I?  Really?

(Note:  The graphics are not working on this site today.....so, imagine with me a great big smile right HERE)

:-)

No, I haven't.  I've greeted my husband with a tapping foot if he didn't walk in the door at 6:45 p.m.  A pained look if my days has been bad.  A brief 'hi dear" if the day was normal.  Heaven FORBID if he was late, or forgot something, or didn't have his hearing aides on.

Now, here is this man who works long, hard hours and I'm giving him a bad, ugly time.  Shame, shame, shame.

(Image a picture of one sexy, sweaty hard working and handsome guy right here ....or a pic of Ron -----KIDDING, it IS Ron, right here!)

;-\

I can really value how much he deserves having the good side of me.


Tommorow's Dare:

Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse - something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else.  Wash his car.  Clean his den.  Buy his favorite dessert.  FOld the laundry.  Demonstrate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner in marriage.

Psalm 32:10  Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

No comments:

Post a Comment