Saturday, September 18, 2010

End of Day one - Naughty or Nice?

So 1 minute into the first day - and I am talking about 12:01 A.M. - I was already mad.  Dang....this is going to be hard, isn't it?



Still, in the light of day all went well for this first challenge.  I kept my temper and I paid attention to what came out of my mouth.  If I felt like my words were heading into a negative direction, I apologized or said something positive.  It felt good. Good to see Ron relaxed and happy.  Good to know that I could be a civil human being.  Good to know that I had control over my thoughts and actions.

Tomorrow the challenge is as follows:



Dare 2


I addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

Proverbs 19:22



The desire of  man (is) his kindness; and a poor man (is) better than a liar

Being kind is something I really value.  "The worth of a man's soul is great in the sight of God,"  so who am I not to understand that value?  My husband is one of the most talented and hard working men I know.  He's also very kind to those in need.  I am happy to have a chance to show him the kindness he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment