Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day Four - Calling just to check in

I couldn't get a hold of Ron to "ask how he was doing and if there was anything I could do for him" because his cellphone doesn't work at the hospital he works in.  I started panicking when his answering machine message came on....what....what....what to say?






So I sang to him.  Badly.

"I just called to say I love yewwwwwwwww"






It was fun.  Wish I could have seen the look on his face when he heard it.

Tomorrow's challenge:

Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him to be uncomfortable or irritated with you (besides bad love songs on answering machines).  You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior.  This is from the their perspective only.

Ecclesiastes 10:12  The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; the but lips of a fool will swallow up himself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment