Sunday, September 19, 2010

End of Day Two - Act of kindness

Better.....today was better.  I'm working through the stupid emotions - humiliation, degradation and anger.  It's not something I'm proud of, but those are the emotions I've developed from years of thinking I was an underdog and....well I think I'm most angry that I allowed myself to put myself into a ridiculous corner.  Okay, enough of that!

Today I worked on remaining polite AND finding a positive gesture to express my love.  Being that it was Sunday, I think it was a lot easier to accomplish.

My "gesture" was peach pie.  And it was the best peach pie I've ever made.




Ta Da!  (nah, this isn't it....it was even BETTER!)

Tomorrow's dare is as follows:

"Whatever you put your time, energy and money into will become more important to you.  It's hard to care for something you are not investing in.  Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something ta says, "I was thinking of you today".


James 3:16  "For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work"


Wow!  Let's just address our weakness straight on, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment