What would Ron want:
|Retirement and enough $ to go someplace warm and exotic|
Pray about it:
- Sell the house and downsize (recognize that this takes planning - not happening soon, but I can start by refinancing at current rates and then doubling up on the payments)
- Explore possible places to retire to where both Ron and I could be happy
- Review investments (what little there is), Social Security and savings possibilities
- Keep PRAYING!
- Don't get into debt - be really, really wise
- Work to make sure our mission is in there too
Next Challenge - Day 39 Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your spouse. Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your mate will find it
Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.