Monday, March 9, 2015

Just sharing some pictures from this week's adventures in Paradise

Our last post was almost all narrative.  I thought I'd turn the tables and just share some pics.

Beautiful morning over looking the PCC Lagoon and the Fijian Village

Hula Class - I know - crazy, huh?  We were playing a game.  I lost.
Sisters Cummings and Edginton putting on their best "Vanna" imitation
This was the distribution of door prizes during PCC's Employee Appreciation Day Event.
I've been asked to help make costumes for the Native American
Club in preparation for Culture Night.  This is what they want.
I'm feeling sorry for them that they have to use ME to be their seamstress.

We hiked to the Makapuu Lighthouse - and had a grand time!




Our Gareth - wearing the Aloha Necktie Grandma
sent for his big Baptism Day!  How we miss him!

It was also a big week for our son-in-law - and
we think he's the greatest.  Congrats on your
advancement



Our dear, dear friend Palapala.  Isn't she gorgeous????
That glow comes straight from the heart.

There you go - another great week!

Missionary Thought:  I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile

upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love and 

peace, appreciation, and respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without 

regret. - Gordon B Hinckley

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics... we're having monsoon weather here. At least it's not snow, however I'm staying inside!

    ReplyDelete