This is just a typical day here. Yes, it's paradise.
Go ahead, be jealous.
This is my brother Steve. He's also my boss. Funny, he's actually a really nice guy. Who knew? Should have paid more attention when I was younger. You can see what he and I do by going to
My husband on a bus with a bunch of crazy people
He says that's life now.....buses and crazy people
Isn't he handsome? He's the coolest thing since...well...EVER!
Me and my computer. It's my life. I need
to go to a recovery program for computers additction.
I think my hand is propped under my
chin in hopes that it makes me look thinner!!!
LOL - true confessions!
And we end where we started. This is a video off the back porch of our house.
Again - jealousy has it's place!

you should do a video or picture off the porch at sunset! so ppl can see the water!
ReplyDeleteI will try to remember to do that - usually I'm so enthralled that I don't think of anything else.
ReplyDelete