Wednesday, October 14, 2009

4 months later.....

Okay, I admit it. I'm a slacker. I have a good excuse. I've been BUSY!

So, here are a few shots.........with captions:


Traveling a lot....been to Salt Lake City twice, Oakland three times.... Napa, San Jose and Victoria Canada.






In the meantime, my grandaughter Amber visited - this is her on the Ferry with me












...as well as my sister, Audrey. This is her, Mom and I at Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Canada - and the yummy afternoon tea we had



























And some beautiful old totum poles at the museum in downtown Victoria














...and Ron at the Lavendar Festival here in Sequim. What a GORGEOUS guy, yes?












Ron and I are heading off to Las Vegas and then to North Carolina at the end of this month. I'm hitting my goal of seeing ALL of my grandbabies in 2009. Woo hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment