Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reflections on glorious grandbabies while I get ready to fly the friendly skies

I'm heading out this week for Oakland. Next month it's Dallas, the month after that Lubbock.

I love to travel. I REALLY love interesting work - that will be Oakland and Dallas.

MORE than that I love a good vacation.

The only thing better than that is visiting grandbabies.

I have 11 glorious grandchildren. I'm about to have my 12th. There is nothing better in the world than that (note to children - I'm happy with 12, really. I'm been blessed enough - y'all can take a break now).

Breanna is beautiful, talented and causing us no small amount of discomfort in the fact that she is about to graduate. This places us closer and closer to the probability of sometime in the next decade becoming great grandparents. Luckily, it looks like Breanna is a patient girl. I think we have a few good years left pretending we're not old.

Richie is talented and a big tease....AND he's turning into a handsome young man to boot.

Maddie is level-headed and delightfully honest. She's a treasure.

Amber is my elfin prize - the joy of my heart.



















Katie is an impish gem.

Harley is a tender sparrow with a beautiful song



















Samuel is the star of the show


Jade is the ultimate heroine




















Ruthie is the talkative genius
















Gareth is golden one
















James Ronald is the giver of joy
















and #12? Well, we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment