1. Lose 15 pounds by May. No excuses (make that 48 pounds - ta dah!!!)
2. God willing, sell this house (nope, but we're in the process of refinancing. Maybe next year...)
3. Reduce spending (nope - the new car shot that goal outta the water)
4 Take that BOM trip in November (nope - they never contacted us - will Salt Lake in December work?)
5. Work hard, play more, read books AND have regular scripture study (just finished the Book of Mormon......yay!!!!)
6. Have conversations with Heavenly Father rather than blah, blah, blah. (always trying)
Not so bad, really. I'm going to celebrate with a joke...